Overwhelmed by the response from practices when we paused the webinar series for an update, we have reinstated our webinar program to ensure we continue to deliver our easily accessible education sessions to our general practice audience.
Our webinars continue to be interactive online experts exchange that are:
– Free to all participants
– Presented by experienced members of our institute
– Scheduled to limit the disruption to your practice
– Designed to support you in running a professional practice
– Comprehensive, covering a range of topics
– Can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
– Recorded and made available on the YouTube channel.
Our next webinar will take place on Monday
10th September 2018 from 20:00-21:30 CET.
Our topic is: Sexuality as communication for a peaceful world by Mari Sawada
Our webinars so far:
- 9th July 2018 from 20:00-21:30 CET. Global Social Witnessing by Dr. Kazuma Matoba
- 13 August 2018: The Maori Concept of Interconnectedness by Dr. Anna Storck
- 12th November 2018 Dr.Sergej van Middendorp: MMIIRR Communication Practice: Minimal Structures to Maximize Awareness.
MMIIRR is a model made for practice in complexity and emergence. Key to the model is an awareness of metaphor AS metaphor in our interactions with ourselves, others, and the broader ecosystem of which we are part as we try to create or adapt our systems. If we are more aware of metaphor AS metaphor in our communication, we have a better chance to create or adapt our systems to become more alive, generative, and whole. In this webinar, Sergej will share his experience at developing and testing practices for becoming more metaphor-aware.
- 10th December 2018 Marion Weber: “Reinventing organisations.”
How to join us online?
All sessions will be held on the Zoom video platform.
Once you’re set up, you can click the link below to join a session at the scheduled time. At the time we run our monthly webinars on the second Monday from 20:00-21:30 CET. All sessions will use the same access information.
If you’re new to Zoom, please see the Zoom instructions here: https://ifgic.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/how-to-join-a-zoom-meeting/
ALREADY A ZOOM USER? We recommend updating to the most current version of Zoom. Visit this page to find out how to determine whether your Zoom is up to date. This page has instructions how to download the lastest version.
SUPPORT: If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Anna. She won’t be available just before the sessions begin so please get set up in Zoom well before the first session you’ll be joining.
What has happened last year?
In 2017 we provided 11 free Webinars with valuable educational information on timely, interdisciplinary topics around the Cosmopolitan Communication. A key feature of our webinars was to give, receive and discuss information and combine visions of transcultural justice, peace and conviviality with an ethical commitment to difference and alterity.
All information about our webinars in 2017 you can find here:
We are looking to meeting you online soon.